The Performanta consulting team is comprised of highly experienced staff with extensive experience in multiple domains in information security. Our team of experts are proficient in the following areas: CISO roles, regulation and compliance, threat analysis, network design & implementation, system managers, Programme managers, application development and more.
Services in this section:
- Project Management
- Strategic Security Consulting
- Secure Guidance Implementation
- Data Leakage Prevention Consulting
- Policies & Procedures Development
- Strategic Planning for C-Level
- Security Awareness & Training
We can help you in adding security insights to your IT projects by:
- Identifying and documenting Information Security risks in IT Projects
- Defining security specifications for products, networks and IT systems
- Writing and managing RFI / RFP from the information security aspect
- Technical evaluations of security products, technologies and solutions
- Designing and implementing security policies on diverse platforms
Strategic Security Consultancy
Assisting an organisation to determine & develop its strategic approach for information security, while considering each & every aspect, from environmental threats & opportunities to laws & regulations.
Secure Implementation Guidance
Implementation advice and guidance on a vast number of technologies including:
Data Leakage Prevention Consulting
For many years the information security market focused on protecting organisations’ networks from internet born attacks. A lot of focus was put into scanning and limiting incoming traffic to the internal network. Whilst that has some merit, a contrasting approach was applied to outgoing data which was usually left untracked. Companies believed that if they could protect themselves from incoming threats, none of the outgoing data was at risk. The increasing trend of high profile compromises in the last few years has shown that there has to be a shift in defending critical data against sophisticated and targeted threats.
Cyber actors have long had the ability to take existing malicious functionality and obfuscate it to evade security solutions. This presents a large problem. If one attack is successful, and obfuscates itself within the network, it could spread undetected throughout the network and target critical data. A technological shift that focuses on protecting the data can prove crucial to subvert advanced threats, as often the major objective of malicious actors is to steal information, data that is targeted for theft has to leave the network which is when it can be detected.
A DLP solution can expose sensitive data in transit. By tracking the data in rest or intercepting data in motion, its originating source and its destination, the organisation can use this type of visibility to detect and stop advanced threats that reside on its network which may stem from external adversaries, but may also be attempted by malicious insiders to steal data. Performanta’s DLP experts have unparalleled reputation in the DLP market; we offer consultation and implementation for DLP solutions, to assist organisations with the following objectives:
- Enable visibility and expose data breaches as organisations – keeping the organisation data and reputation intact
- Protect sensitive data against accidental data leakage
- Build an inventory of critical and sensitive information
- Automate data leakage prevention workflow
- Enable process flow for detection of violations
- Provide risk management capabilities
- Ability to comply with the policies related to data classification and protection of data to fulfil compliance requirements.
- Implement the Data Leakage Prevention tool throughout the organisation’s infrastructure
- Establish policies and procedures to adhere to internal and external regulations
- Control the distribution of Intellectual Property
- Identify vulnerabilities, assess risk and mitigate exposure for data in motion, data in rest and data in use
Policies and Procedures Development
Escorting & assisting organisations in forming compact usable and global information security policies, including audit mechanisms based on strategic guide lines & assumptions derived from the organisation’s work environment.
Procedures development is aimed at assisting the organisation to install structured procedures throughout the organisation’s life-cycle development process to ensure secure IT operations, address current & perceived threats and comply with regulation guidelines.
Strategy Planning of Information Security for C-Level Management
As the decisions of company management and the board of directors are based on security threats and integration within their own organisation and the current security landscape, Performanta strategic planning is designed to assist senior executives to cope with these organisational challenges and meeting them with a real world strategic security perceptions and plans that are tailored to the current and future threat landscape.
Security Awareness & Training
Delivered by highly experienced instructors that are passionate about information security that make use of leading practical teaching & delivery methods, our diversified information security training aims to create true information security experts, security savvy users to reach the goal of raising the organisation’s total ‘Security IQ’. Our courses hold a healthy combination of theory & hands-on practice, using real world scenarios.
We are working with the best of breed awareness programs; we can tailor an awareness program based on the organisation’s need and its use cases where employees take an active part in the training.