Technology Category: Data Leakage Prevention (DLP)
Discover and protect sensitive data wherever it lives – on endpoints, in the Cloud or on-premise. Secure personal data and intellectual property and meet compliance use cases quickly with custom or out-of-the-box policies, applying unique DLP capabilities to control data theft.
- Adopt cloud services like Microsoft Office 365™ and Box without fear of data theft.
- Deploy easy-to-use security controls for compliance and regulatory requirements for auditors as well as for executives and investors.
- Identify sensitive data within images such as scanned data and screen shots.
- Easily find and secure files stored on Mac, Windows and Linux endpoint devices.
- Unify your security solutions, coordinate defense policies, share intelligence along multiple points and enjoy centralized management of your data security.
Forcepoint, Inc. is a global leader in protecting organizations from advanced cyberattacks and data theft. Forcepoint® TRITON® APX comprehensive security solutions unify web, email, data and endpoint security at the lowest total cost of ownership. Tens of thousands of enterprises rely on Forcepoint TRITON security intelligence to stop advanced persistent threats, targeted attacks and evolving malware. Forcepoint prevents data breaches, intellectual property theft and enforces security compliance and best practices. A global network of channel partners distributes scalable, unified appliance- and cloud-based Forcepoint TRITON APX solutions.
Forcepoint® information security products are integrated to simplify product management and product upgrades. They are built on three Forcepoint foundation technologies:
- The Forcepoint TRITON® APX architecture supports web security, email security, endpoint security and data loss prevention (DLP) products that can be purchased together or individually. All are managed by a unified console. Learn more >
- Forcepoint ACE (Advanced Classification Engine) contains real-time inline contextual defenses that use composite risk scoring and predictive analytics to deliver the most effective security available. Learn more >
- The Forcepoint ThreatSeeker® Intelligence Cloud unites more than 900 million endpoints, including inputs from social media, and, in conjunction with ACE security defenses, analyzes 3–5 billion requests per day. Learn more >
Forcepoint Security Labs™ informs both our product development and the world at large. More than 100 researchers discover and investigate advanced threats and publish their findings on an award-winning blog and in an annual threat report. Located worldwide, they work around the clock to monitor web, email, instant messaging and other channels for the latest threats. Learn more >